Kent'S Comparative Repertory Of The Homeopathic Materia Medica
DOCKX R/KOKELENBERG G.
Kent’s Comparative Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica is an important work by Dr. Dockx & Dr. Kokelenberg. It is the treasure of information obtained through many years of educative instructions and by continuous training all over the world. Kent's repertory is one of the most acceptable repertories ...Read More
Kent’s Comparative Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica is an important work by Dr. Dockx & Dr. Kokelenberg. It is the treasure of information obtained through many years of educative instructions and by continuous training all over the world. Kent's repertory is one of the most acceptable repertories amongst the homoeopathic fraternity. It is a helping hand for the physicians and students alike to overcome the problem of understanding the exact meaning of each rubric and to differentiate amongst the closely related ones such as 'Abandon and Forsaken'
Also, the book is a guide for the selection of 'The correct remedy' as it details the differentiating features of each of the third grade remedy under the given rubric. This facilitates the physician at the clinical level.
This repertory owe special features like -
- Explanation of meanings of each rubric along with their cross references
- Explaining the important remedies in that context, additions from other renowned repertories as well as materia medica,
- Differential diagnosis for the remedies, clinical tips for various conditions and the dosage of various remedies, sources of additional remedies etc.
- A vast explanation of the MIND chapter which is very important for our treatment.
- This compilation provides a benefit of comparing the rubrics in Kent's repertory with the similar ones under other repertories such as Boericke pocket book, BBCR, Barthel's repertory etc.
- There are 36 references from various important repertories and material medica. Few are:-
• Kent’s Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica with word and thumb index
• Kent’s Lectures in Materia Medica with New Remedies
• Knerr’s Repertory of Hering’s Guiding Symptoms
• Boger’s Boenninghausens’s Characteristics and Materia Medica
• Jahr’s Repertory
To be thorough with this book one should possess Kent’s Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia medica to savor this work in a better way.
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *