Hinduism in a New Light- Revealing the Science behind Ancient Traditions & Beliefs
Knowing the Sanatan Dharma or being called a Hindu; people often question their belief in several rituals. Hinduism in a New Light book is formed to throw some light on all the rituals and doings of the Hindi religion.
Why several symbols, plants and trees are considered sacred and are worshipped? Why there is a sound of conch and shells used during the pooja? What is the significance of various traditions and a lot more. Often without knowing the scientific reason behind them, people tend to question their beliefs.
Discover the fascinating intersection of science and spirituality with "Hinduism in a New Light: Revealing the Science behind Ancient Traditions & Beliefs." Hinduism in a New Light book offers a fresh perspective on the profound wisdom of Hinduism, presenting it through the lens of scientific principles.
Scientific Insights into Ancient Wisdom: Delve into the depths of Vedic knowledge and uncover the scientific foundations that underpin the time-honored traditions and beliefs of Hinduism. This book presents a unique exploration of how ancient sages integrated scientific principles into their spiritual practices, creating a harmonious blend of science and spirituality.
Thoughtful Analysis of Rituals and Practices: Explore the significance of rituals, ceremonies, and practices in Hinduism with a critical yet respectful analysis. Gain a deeper understanding of the purposes behind these traditions and their relevance in modern times.
Bridging the Gap between the Past and Present: "Hinduism in a New Light" seamlessly connects the ancient wisdom of Hinduism with contemporary scientific thought. It highlights the enduring relevance of these traditions and beliefs, demonstrating their profound impact on personal growth and societal harmony.
Exploration of Key Concepts: Unravel the mysteries behind fundamental concepts such as karma, dharma, reincarnation, and meditation. Gain insights into the spiritual significance of these concepts with the underlying scientific reasoning behind them.
Clarity and Accessibility: The book is crafted to make complex philosophical ideas accessible to readers from all occupations. It presents the material in an engaging and reader-friendly manner, ensuring a rewarding experience for both novice explorers and seasoned practitioners of Hinduism.
The book ensures to answer every single query with scientific reasoning so that the belief of people on Sanatan Dharma can get even stronger. With this book one gets to know that the science of Hinduism can help in various aspects of one’s life, such as personal grooming, confidence building, personal & professional challenges, overcoming obstacles, and improving personal energies.
Books on Hinduism - This book is an answer to all those questions. Every single chapter in the book caters to 108 different rituals and traditions and the concepts behind them. questions are mention below:
1. Early to Bed, Early to Rise
2. Gazing at the Palms in the Morning
3. Greeting People with a Namaste
4. Scientific Basis of the Surya Namaskar
5. Touching the Elders’ Feet in Respect
6. Touching the Feet of Revered and Pious People
7. Coating the House Walls with Cow Dung
8. Downsides of Having Restless Legs Syndrome
9. Ear Piercing: Not Just a Fashion Fad
10. Having Meals While Sitting on the Floor
11. Fasting Is Serious Business
12. Logic Behind Forbidding Endogamous Marriages
13. Refraining From Eating During the Eclipse
14. Drawbacks of Sweeping Home in the Evenings
15. Importance of the Good Old Broom
16. Spiritual and Scientific Significance of Shraadh
17. Covering the Dead Body with Sandalwood
18. Scientific Methods of Architecture
19. Offering Curds While Leaving the Home
20. Sleeping with the Head Pointing South or East
21. Importance of Five-Headed Hanuman Idol in Vaastu Shaastra
22. Why Idol Worship in Hinduism?
23. The Science Behind Mantras
24. Purpose of Ringing Bells in a Temple
25. Ganesha – Buy the idol for good
26. The Gayatri Mantra
27. Significance of Performing Yajna or Havan?
28. Know the God..
29. Half Pradakshina of Shiv-Lingam
30. Science of eating food with hands
31. Why do we chant “Shanti” thrice?
32. Aum – The divine sound
33. Sanskrit- the ancient Language
34. Release negativity with sounds of gongs and bell
35. Vedic Science of Name
36. Importance of Janeyu
37. Why not to step on Books?
38. Why Hindus match Horoscope before weddings?
39. Swastika – The Symbol of Holiness
40. Why You Must have Prayer Room?
41. Pranam- The Greeting
42. Importance of the Mango Leaves in the Puja
43. Sounding the Conch During the Puja
44. Avoiding Wearing Gold Ornaments in the Feet
45. Applying Sindoor: Tradition or Scientific Practice?
46. Why Married Women Wear Toe Rings?
47. Importance of a Resolution (Sankalp) for an Auspicious Occasion
48. Using Turmeric for Auspicious Occasions
49. Lighting the Ghee Lamps in a Home
50. Importance of Circumambulation in Vedic Faith
51. Hovering the Hands Over the Ghee Lamp
52. Breaking the Coconut on Auspicious Occasions
53. Worshipping the Peepal Tree
54. Scientific Secret Behind Offering Water to the Sun
55. Importance of Observing Ekadashi Fast
56. Worshipping the Tulsi Plant in a Household
57. Why A Seeker Needs Initiation?
58. Wearing the Janeu
59. Wearing the Kusha Grass During a Pooja
60. Throwing Copper Coins in a River
61. Why Does a Rosary Have 108 Beads?
62. Why Do Hindus Keep a Shikha?
63. Adorning the Hands and Legs with Henna
64. Science of Chanting Mantras at Night
65. The Importance of Om
66. Why Offer Prayers in Front of the Fire (Havan)?
67. Lighting a Lamp During the Pooja
68. Why is Lord Ganesha Worshipped First?
69. Offering Durva to Lord Ganesha
70. Why Is the Cow Given the Mother-like Status?
71. Applying Teeka During Pooja
72. The Serious Science of Worshipping Trees
73. Significance of Kumbh in Indian Culture
74. Importance of Makar Sankranti
75. Importance of Navratri
76. Importance of Chhath Pooja
77. Vedic & Scientific Significance of Vasant Panchami
78. Significance of Rice in Hinduism
79. Caring for the Body During Chaaturmas Period
80. Why Is It Bad Luck for a Cat to Cross Your Path?
81. “Pratipada Tithi” Where and in which works are prohibited
82. Malmas and Scientific Facts
83. Importance of Prostration (Shashtang Pranam)
84. Benefits and Harms of Crested Porcupine Thorn
85. Scientific Aspects of Totka and Tok
86. Significance of Nazarbattu (Black Tikka)
87. Signal by Twitching of Human Organs
88. When Bamboo Wood is Useful and When it is Useless
89. Why the Dome of the Temple is in the Shape of a Cone?
90. Meaning of the Flag on the Temple
91. Why Black Colour is Prohibited in Auspicious Works?
92. Scientific Components of the Ganga Water
93. Psychological Effect of Rangoli
94. Scientific Significance of Mangal-Sutra for Married Woman
95. Science of Durva Used in Religious and Auspicious Works
96. Evoke Positivity with Hand thumb
97. Why is the Head of the Dying or the Dead in the North?
98. Moksha in Various Religions
99. Science of Holi Festival
100. The Scientific Secret of Diwali
102. Significance of Gemstones
103. Know the Dharmas-Sanatana and Hindu
104. Know the Names
105. Why is Copper Considered an Auspicious Metal?
106. Significance of Burning Incense
107. Significance of Kundali
108. Significance of Number 108 in Hinduism
Searching tags: hindu religious books, hindu mythology books, list of holy books of hinduism, holy book of hindu in english, hindu spiritual books, hinduism religious book, hindu scriptures books, bestselling books on hinduism
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Mr. Manoj Jain is a Holistic Life System Coach & Energy Master, specializing in the Engineering of Energy of the human mind, spirit, and its interaction with the Universe. Firmly rooted in traditions, Mr. Manoj Jain revolutionizes the study and practice of ancient Indian techniques of Vaastu, Astrology, and Aura Management. Through scientific reasoning and support, he helps clients adapt these applications to their modern day lives, when copy book solutions and conventional methods hinder... Read More